Northern Nickel Line Project
Nickel dominant sulphide targets offer considerable district upside for additional Ni-Cu PGE discoveries
- The Northern Nickel Line Portfolio consists of five projects which Bayrock has recently acquired from EMX Royalty Corporation
- Previous explorers have discovered promising nickel-base metal prospects in each of the five projects
- The projects benefit from excellent infrastructure and are accessible for exploration year round
- The Northern Line projects all benefit from excellent road and infrastructure connectivity between them, including similar excellent linkages to the Lainejaur project to the southwest. All projects are readily accessible for exploration and development activities year-round.
- The areas are flat lying with widespread cover of glacial sediment. Target definition using geophysics followed by drill testing is Bayrock’s preferred exploration strategy.
Eric Jensen PhD, a CPG Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and an employee of EMX Royalty Corp. approved the technical information provided to Bayrock Resources Limited for the Northern Nickel Line Projects.
Other information that relates to the projects have been provided by Dr Ian J. Pringle, Managing Director of Bayrock Resources Limited and a Member of the AusIMM. Dr Pringle has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activities which he undertook to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the December 2012 edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves” (JORC Code).